The only FEMA DECLARED LEVEL 5 Disaster since Katrina ~
Recovery Warehouse ~ About
© 2011-2012 Recovery Warehouse Minot, ND
All Rights Reserved
Hope Village, Hope Village Volunteer Construction Teams Volunteer in Minot
Volunteers are perhaps the greatest asset in disaster recovery. When the dust settles and the headlines change, volunteers stay and provide ongoing assistance to those in need. Hope Village will provide a one-stop volunteer service center, coordinating volunteer rebuilding and recovery to the families of Minot.
There are two options for volunteers looking to assist in the recovery and rebuild action in Minot:
- If you’re coming to volunteer at Minot and are IN NEED OF HOUSING, please call the Hope Village Volunteer Registration Center at 1.855.720.9804 (toll free). You will be provided with registration and housing information.
- If you’re coming to volunteer at Minot and DO NOT NEED HOUSING, please call the Hope Village direct line at 701-240-1499. You will be provided with registration information Hope Village
Volunteers will have the option to serve in the following areas(dependent on skill level):
- Demolition of interior and/or exterior building structures
- Building repairs such as porches, steps, ramps, structural damage
- Hope Village Daily Living Support
Note: It is important that no member of any group attempt to engage in any activity for which a skilled license is required by state or local government i.e. plumbing, electrical, HVAC. Volunteers with such licenses from other states are encouraged to note such on the registration form.
Hope Village, Minot ND is a one stop volunteer housing center, developed to allow fellowship between the Hope Village Volunteer Construction Teams and provide housing. The Hope Village Teams are dedicating their service to rebuild the valley. They come from all over the US and Canada and are from many different denominations.